Proposed starting and end date of action: 01/06/12-30/11/14
Actual starting and expected end date of action: 01/06/12-30/11/14
In order to ensure that the implementation of the project followed the action plan and timetable, a monitoring action was carried out throughout the project duration. This action aimed at:
- measuring and documenting the effectiveness of the project’s actions as compared to the objectives of the project;
- measuring and documenting the effectiveness of the project’s actions as compared to the expected results.
During the project management activity, a monitoring protocol was prepared by the project manager (MANRE) and followed by all beneficiaries. The protocol will clearly define the following:
- what should be monitored;
- what monitoring procedures should be followed;
- How frequent the monitoring activities should be carried out. A timetable of the monitoring frequencies/activities will be prepared;
- The personnel to carry out the monitoring activities;
- The documenting procedures and the reporting format;
- How the results of monitoring activities were analyzed and assessed.
Furthermore, monitoring indicators were set that will helped assessing the correct implementation of the monitoring activities:
- Timely delivery of the monitoring documentation;
- Meeting of milestone targets on time;
- Timely delivery of all reports to the EC.
- A monitoring protocols was prepared to be followed by all beneficiaries;
- Monitoring indicators were be identified
- Monitoring protocols were implemented and the indicators were used for every action undertaken;
- The results of the monitoring activities were analyzed and documented.
The monitoring activities will be presented in the reports delivered to the EC, while the indicators to be used are presented in the analysis of each action.
- The progress of the project was documented;
- The implementation of the project according to the action plan and timetable was assessed;
- Delays were identified and correction measures were adopted;
- The effectiveness of the project’s actions were assessed and compared to the project objectives and the expected results.